Our take on the classic hiker’s sock: an essential in everyone’s wardrobe whether it be for outdoor pursuits or simply around the house to keep those feet cosy and warm. Our Coolmax® wool blend has been engineered to deliver advanced moisture wicking performance whilst maintaining high levels of comfort and durability. A hand linked toe seam reasserts that premium comfort level with a stretch rib construction to keep everything a secure fit - nobody likes their socks falling down! Styled simply with a jacquard logo. Manufactured to Timbuktu’s usual high standard whilst keeping sustainability in mind.
A classic anatomic fit for sizes 4 – 8 (UK) / 37 - 42 (EU).
- 52% Coolmax® / 27% Wool / 20% Polyester / 1% Elastane
- Premium quality weight fabric
- Moisture wicking performance
- Hand linked toe seam
- Comfortable and durable
- Jacquard logo on both socks
- Stretch rib for a secure fit
- Anatomic shape
- Machine washable
- Card packaging has FSC certification