Kabara Waterproof Jacket
Taking inspiration from the classic waterproof and upgrading it. The Kabara Jacket is a perfec... show more
Taking inspiration from the classic waterproof and upgrading it. The Kabara Jacket is a perfect example of when style meets functionality.
It is a fully waterproof and breathable jacket boasting exceptional performance with a 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head and an MVTR of 20,000g/m2/24hrs.
The stunning waterproof and breathable herringbone fabric is combined with a waterproof main zip, adjustable hem, hood and cuffs, creating a fusion of style and performance.
If storage is something you require then the Kabara has you covered, with two zipped outer pockets and and internal chest pocket.
A subtle embroidered Timbuktu chest logo is complemented by a bold 'Mountain Expedition Team' badge to the left sleeve, completing the style.
The fit of this jacket has been designed with layering in mind, being slightly on the larger side and described as "roomy". If you require the jacket to be more "fitted" then we suggest to buy a size down than usual. For example, if you normally wear a size medium then we would suggest a size small. If you intend to wear this jacket with a thicker layer underneath, such as a fleece or insulated jacket, we would recommend to buy your usual size.
Please note that this is merely our suggestion and it may not always be the case.
- 100% Polyester main fabric / 100% Polyamide lining fabric
- Fully waterproof 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Fully breathable MVTR of 20,000g/m2/24hrs
- Herringbone fabric
- Waterproof main zip
- Two outer zipped pockets
- Internal velcro chest pocket
- Adjustable velcro cuffs and drawcord hem
- Fully adjustable wire peaked hood with drawcords and velcro
- Subtle embroidered chest logo
- Contrast 'Mountain Expedition Team' badge to the left arm